Residential Property Disputes

Professional Negligence Arising Out of Property Advice or Transactions

We have significant experience in acting on behalf of clients in obtaining redress for them where they have suffered financial loss as a consequence of poor professional advice regarding property and property transactions negligence or representation in a property transaction. If you are dissatisfied with the advice or representation received from a surveyor, architect, solicitor, property agent or some other property professional, we can advise and help you in obtaining compensation for professional negligence.

Where possible, our residential property solicitors will aim to resolve your case out of court with an out of court settlement. However, if this is not possible for your particular case we will pursue with full force and vigour with a view to achieving your objective at court. We understand that you may be hesitant when it comes to making claims against former trusted advisers, however we have a strong track record of successfully resolving professional negligence claims by mediation.

We are usually able to provide quick and effective advice at an initial consultation with you. If you decide to instruct us thereafter a plan of action will be agreed and we would represent you skilfully in discussions and negotiations. We have an excellent record of achieving desired outcomes for our clients in a cost effective manner.

Get in touch

Get in touch to see how we can advise you today
0800 015 0340

Get in touch