Personal Injury Solicitors

Slip, Trip or Fall Accident Claim

Have you been injured due to a slip, trip or fall but not sure if you entitled to make an accident claim. We have a network of solicitors who are here to help you make a No Win, No Fee compensation claim.

If you have slipped in a shop or tripped over an un-even pavement you maybe entitled to make a compensation claim for any injuries suffered.

Every occupier of land or buildings, whether a shop, office, home, restaurant, or farm has a duty of care for the safety of its visitors. Therefore if you are injured due to the negligence of the occupier you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation.

For more information or advice from our Personal Injury Solicitors please contact us.

Get in touch

Get in touch to see how we can advise you today
0800 015 0340

Get in touch